Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hafeez my dearest brother


My Dearest brother Hafeez. We are in the same ship. The ship that we really hate to be in. Really wish to be out soon kan. Cant wait to feel the hot sandy land and sitting under the coconut shade kan kan. hehehhehe :). Insyallah Sooooonnnn..... Thanks for being there when i need the most. Sharing all the sad sad and stupid things with me. As they said: That Love and Not Time Heals All Wounds. I really hope and I pray for you to find the love that heals all wounds. And I really like this song. Macam sesuai for us. Always remember the sweet memories that you had before. I really hope u understand the wordings ;). A sad song but a very good one.

Kenangan Terindah

Aku yang lemah tanpamu
Aku yang rentan karena
Cinta yang t'lah hilang
Darimu yang mampu menyanjungku
Selama mata terbuka
Sampai jantung tak berdetak
Selama itu pun aku mampu
Untuk mengenangmu
Darimu kutemukan hidupku
Bagiku kaulah cinta sejati

Chorus :

Bila yang tertulis untukku
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
Kan kujadikan kau
Kenangan yang terindah dalam hidupku
Namun takkan mudah bagiku
Meninggalkan jejak hidupku
Yang t'lah terukir abadi
Sebagai kenangan yang terindah
Darimu kutemukan hidupku
Bagiku kaulah cinta sejati

Chorus
love:ur cute sister
save cute

No comments: