Thursday, November 19, 2009

hmmm.........


Why life is like this.... things are very unpredicted and i sometimes cant control my self. How to be a prefect person. How to make every person happy. Im trying my best. Sometimes i lost control. Ya Allah help me to be a perfect person to everyone specially the person i love. I want me my self to blend with others and they can accept me with what i am.

I try my best to blend with people as people can accept me. And to my friends that know me, I am like this a happy go lucky person, with mengada-mengada and gatal-gatal type of person. Sometimes I keep on thinking am I bad? ( Razak said still acceptable...... and Azrul cakap above everage tak lah over2)???But still I am mengada-ngada and gatal-gatal type of person. Mesti kalau org luar yang dont know me they will menyampah at me :(. Teruk sangat ke kite nie :(. Yes I do need to change mengikit pertukaran status dan usia yagn kian meningkat. I'm trying my best it just take times.

I think i need a new environment to change myself. To be more professional and mature. Most of the company that I join they accept me and memanjakan I and I never change. I need a new beginning to change my attitude. So although I'm still in current company with the same environment but I try to be mature and more professional... But how..... Every one here know who I am and how I am. Maybe start from dressing and the way I talk. Talk softer and reduce gelak. Maybe reduce gelak. My gelak is so not mature. Ok I will update from time to time about my changes.
" Ya Allah, Help me to change myself to be a better person" Amin

1 comment:

aDiaShi inaGhi said...

akak, i did wonder the same thing. how can i satisfy everyone; how to be a better humankind. when the worst part come i even did feel xlayak nk hidup. mcm xreti nk cope with this challenging life. but i found this quote, "If you let people to judge you, you'll never get anywhere better. You'll never feel enough. You are the one who should decide what you want to do with your life". then fight for it. when you feel satisfied with urself, what other's feel won't really matter. especially it wont make you depressed.

but of course, never cross the line. no matter how tough things are remember He's always with us. if we can't feel Him around, maybe it's just because we don't spend enough time with Him...