Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Happy 1 year Old Baby




My lovely baby already a year. Time does fly so fast. I still remember last year, a week before move in, every evening after office I bring some of my stuff from my old rented house to move to my new own house that my second baby :). As the next week is Ramadan month and I know I cant afford to climb the stairs with all the stuff. When we received the house key we started to clean it up. Fuh!!! penat giler just to clean the kitchen. Huh!!!! Then we painted the house. Pink for the room and blue for the hall….
I still remember early in the morning we went to Kak Ct house to meet the lorry driver. Wow we really carry lots of thing from different places to my new baby. It was an exhausting day. I can’t forget those days. It’s still fresh in my mind. Now it’s already a year I moved to my new house, my baby. Lots of sweet memories lie in my baby :). Mummy love u so much baby. Happy Birthday baby.

No comments: