Saturday, August 30, 2008

zura's wedding

This year I went to lots of wedding of coz. But only for these 2 weddings I was as the pengapit and flower gal. Im the flower gal for pijah’s wedding and my lil sister pengapit at her wedding( at her hubby site not at our site ) People ask me when is my time. I just don’t even know when my time will come. God wills isn’t. But I always answer them I’m wait for a tall, rich, handsome, alim and single guy. I know that answer so irritating but the best that I can think of. kekekek.... that the best. And after that, people didn’t ask me any more with that stupid question. Hmmmm I do felt sad, lonely and I do like to have someone beside me. Companion I think. A person that I can take his advice and be there when ever I need him. A caring guy. That what I need. But it’s so hard for me to get one. I dont know why. I always get the wrong guy. hmmm that life kot. Life is not always what we expected. Ok enough about me…. Like my good friend says life is not about you life is about all the people around you. The wedding was as usual make me tired. All weddings are like that. The next day I fall sick. Fever penat sangat kot. But everything runs well and beautiful. Here are some pictures of my darling sister wedding…. Zura and Zafran….. Love forever…. Sorry the picture are not in sequance
Our Family
Along, Zura and me....
Anank-anak Pak Jayus
At Zafran Side... Awa, zura and me with Ecah
Comel nye ecah and me ... kekekekek
Zura on nikah day. She so sweet...
Akhirnye Selamat di ijab kabul kan... Now she a wife...
Zura and awa
Makan Beradab
Bunga-bunga telur penuh satu bilik

No comments: