Sunday, May 10, 2009

I know the answer........

Life is unpredictable. We always can plan what we want but, not always it will come as we plan. Hmmmm Wat do I want in life???? I keep on asking that question. Seems so hard for me to answer and to find the solution for that Question.



Maybe what I really want it is such so easy to other women to get it. But not for me. People seeing me as single they see me as a person who has everything in life. Its maybe I project a happy and joyful face to others. Tell the truth I’m tired being single. I really would like to have a family that I could call my own. Have my own kids and of coz my own husband not sharing for sure. I want my own family; want to be a housewife with a small business and a simple life. Its that hard to get. Arrgggggg!!!!!!!!!



Am I being choosy??? It’s hard for me to answer that question. There are some guys but….. I just cant say yes. I know I cant get a perfect guy that I really want. Tall, handsome, rich and alim. Its enough if he is matured and abit alim. And I would like guy who do talk. Good in communication skill… kekekekek am I asking too much. I love to talk. If he not a talkative person but giving me a good response that good enough. So we won’t get bored. Kekekekkeke hmmmmm. So does those guys don’t have wat I want???? They have but there is no spark. No ting!!!!And when the person who I really interested in, I don’t know how to show I’m interested in him. And some of them are not even in front of me… kekkeke one of them is Hans Isaac. Hehheheeh. Nak wat cam ne.

So I really hope next year I get what I want. I have to work hard this year to get THE GUY :)

No comments: