Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TaKDe Su@r@ .


Sakit tekak... uwaaaaaaaa since last monday im was not feeling well. but no fever... stress makcik.... been seeing 2 doctor but all the medication that they gave didnt effect me at all.... friday i starting to loose my sexy n manja voice kekekkekek=)).


And now days its a very hot day. I cant stand the heat from the sun...... Uwaaa.... that why till now tis sexy voice still on.. some of my office-mate happy with my sexy voice almaklum lah i cant sing in the office tak de lah pencemarah bunyi.... I know Kuhan really happy with my current voice. Saba je lah...... HOT HOT HOT til Sept as the weatherman said......

BUT IM STRESS I CANT SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

aDiaShi inaGhi said...

now can sing already right? singing hepi3 lagi...:D
i'm hepi for you, dear!

Saverinea said...

im touch u call me dear.. kekekek... eppy sanagt dok berbungi je skg kekekkeke=))