Tuesday, January 05, 2010

What have i acheive... not bad ha.....

This what I wrote in 2006 :
The pink colour is what i have achieve till 2009. I got another 2 years to go to achieve all.....

What I want to achive in 5 years???

Before i create this blog i was thinking what i wan to achieve in 5 years time.....
If i married or not? Hmm let say I get married wow my life will be totally different. I wont need to think about my self that time I will be thinking about my family, my kids and my hubby. Life that time will be completed. I think it would be so wonderful. (Still hoping)

If in not married hmmm I need to focus in my own life. My career, my happiness, and my money:). So this is the list I need to accomplish within 5 years.

Traveling :
Wanted to visit my sister awa and her hubby paco. At least celebrate Aidilfitri with them.
Umrah with my parents. ( I done this on 2009, Alhamdulillah I went for Umrah with my beloved Mommy. It was a wonderfull journey. Just cant express the feeling. Syukur to Allah with what He gave me. Insyallah Hajj soon)
Wanted to go to Middle East country. Some times I wonder how the Iran, Iraq people survive in their daily routine. I wanted to be there and feel it ;). (Manage to go to Dubai. Alhamdulillah. In asia I manage to visit Thailand and Philipine. Insyallah with some saving i would go travel again with my love ones ofcoz :)))


Immigrate:
Wanted to work in somewhere different from my country. Have a new environment mix with the local people. That would be nice. Start a new and fresh life. Wanted to have a simple life there. ( Im still working on in. Insyallah but I wont Immigrate. hehehehhe........)

Reading :
I wan to read. At least a book in a year. Or Want to make a reading as a hobby.
I wan to khatam Al-Quran once a year and read the tafsif Al-Quran so I do know and understand the contains of Al-Quran.
( Alhamdulillah now my hobby is reading. Love reading blogs, articles and books: motivation books, History book, Islamic book. And with someone who like to ' mencabar' me now I do read tafsir Al-Quran. Thanks to him, he teach me to find answer from Al-Quran. Khatam Al-Quran... not yeat Insyallah I will do it this year. Im starting from the 1st page since yesterday. Insyallah I will khatam end this year. Insyallah :)

No comments: