Tuesday, January 05, 2010

What 2010 have for me!!!!!

Its a nice number... 2010..... twenty ten.... Dont you think so ;). Number is not just a number. Each of them, they have their own meaning. Each calculation become a formula that being used in our daily routine. But we just don't realize it. Okey enough about number...

2010...... what does this year have for me. More adventure, more waves and bigger waves, or it going to be a simple life no big impact like 2008..... ( 2008 is a honeymoon year for me but 2009 was WOW!!!! a big WOW for me but Alhamdulillah I mange to handle it. I think so ;)). But what I wan to achieve this year

PAY MY DEBTS:
YESSSS................ Wow i should do that. I will pay most of my debts especially my credits cards. They are killing me softly...... Insyallah I try to settle Ambank card. hehehehheheh as i make other arrangement for the others card :). And all the hutang that i make .... wajib bayar and

SAVING :
Save u Love traveling.... SO SAVE MONEY......... So this year I will put aside some money as my saving. Kene and wajib. Start this month nye salary.

MAKE EXTRA INCOME :
How ha!!!!!!!!!!!...... I wan to do writing. Write Information thing in a blog. Who know one day people would pay for it.... Tajam kan my skill of writing... reads lots of English and Malay books. OKEY!!!!!!!!! not jiwang jiwang or novel book... now Im old so more to matured readings. kekekekkekek

WORK :
Hmmmmmm Im still searching a stable job and that can give me time for my self. I dont wan to be workaholic type of person. Im not young anymore. If young yes i wold love to stay back in the office till late at nite. Now not anymore. I wish i can get more to management type of work. Assisntance for Project Manager. Why not kan....

BETTER MUSLIM :
Insyallah. Im working on being one. With the help of pakcik ;). Maybe be it will take time but i will work hard on in.

TRAVEL:
Hope I manage to travel 2 country this year. Insyallah kalau ade rezeki. Nak gie Thai or Kombodia and one of middle east country.... Insyallah kalau ade rezeki.

Ok I this this year will be a beautiful and better year then last year kan..... Insyallah...

" TRAVEL TO BETTER WORLD :) "









No comments: