Saturday, December 13, 2008

Alcatel Lucent and Kembara Sarung

I’m happy working here. Yes I did complaining about the bosses and so on. Work is work kan. Here they are more to Malay environment and the entertaining part are always there. And the friendship bonds are strong. Although I’m only with them less then a year but we are so close together. Rasa macam dah bertahun keje sana. Recently I went to an interview. Not recent lah. I never wanted to move to other company but if it’s an oversea company that can send me out of Malaysia I will be so interested. Kekeke nak wat cam ne really wanted to be out…..

How was the outcome of the interview????? I got the job. I was not quit shock. I have the feeling I can get the job. They really need an IT person for that project( It’s a WiMax project under P1). Currently there are only 2 IT personals handling that project. Alcatel and Lucent is an international company. Hmmmmm what make me think twice is the salary. 50% more they offer me compare than my current salary. My current salary not that big to compare with a person who already works for 6 years. Will be working with engineers again. That good I think. But the possibility for me to be working out of Malaysia is NONE. Its ok…. Think abt the salary…… I can pay lots of my bills and I can again start traveling. Kekekke dah berangan dah. But this time if I wanted to travel I will go Mekkah lah. As I tender my resignation yesterday all the benefit is gone. My umrah package that I already pay nearly half also gone. They will re-fund back my money.

Next year 5th January I be with new company and I hope that time I manage to launch my website on my birthday 10th January. Kembara sarung… 2009 here I come :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck wei!!!

Saverinea said...

kekekkeke... I need all the luck. Insyallah its going to be another adventure journey of my life ;)