Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My only brother getting engage!!!

Around 10 o’clock I was lying down watching the fan and preparing to sleep. Before that a friend of mine calls, as I complain to him I’m so lonely. When I was dozing to sleep suddenly my sister Along called. She ask me, did I call Awa (my 2nd sister and I’m the 3rd :)). No not yeat. Ayoo bankrup owh always called Awa, Spain line. I asked Along did she called her? Yup they( Along and my broher Eim) tried to called Awa lots of time but still can’t get thru. Tot something urgent things that they want to inform Awa. Ok lah I can call her later, and wat the urgent thing. Guess wat!!!!!!!!!On Eid Last year. Awa and Paco was not around. They will be for this year.

Eim inform Along that he wanted Awa to buy some hantaran stuff for his engagement in July.
My GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was quit shock… and Sad uwaaaaaaa. Eim is my younger brother and the only son in the family and he is getting engage.. Now left me alone. Zura my youngest sister is happily married. Sedih nye :( No one want me :(. Spontaneously I asked Along “ Along tak de ke doctor-doctor yang baik and still single for me in your hospital” She laughs… And I did add this “ Aaaa if can a doctor from a private hospital, yang kaya-kaya sikit” Ish.. its so me. Never change kekkekek…. Then both of us laughs. Ofcoz it did trigger me deep in my heart. As I always said. Im a AB blood type. Outside I will look like a happy person, but deep inside only Allah knows. Good in hiding my feeling :). Hmmmm No worry there will be a very nice guy for me out there. Kekekekke :) really hope so.

After we finished our conversation , I called Awa. Hmm dapat je. Dea org nie memang lah nak menghabis kan my phone bill. Awa Answer the call “Kipasa” and I answer her back “ Nak pei pasar malam ke” kekekekek… I closed with all of my sisters. Although ade lah tak sama pendapat and rase tak puas hati but sister will be sister. Told her the story and she laugh. We laugh and it was shocking news for us. Eim nak kawin. That good actually. He is getting older pun. He is only a year younger than me. It’s a time for him. As usual we talk a lot of thing and not to forget I actually sempat lagi asked awa to find me a nice guy from spain. Hehehehhehe saba je lah adik ku ini ;).

To get the lates detail, with out waiting any second after hang-up the phone, I call mak. Guess wat she was shock too. She doesn’t know about that. But she remembers that Eim told her, he want to buy a perfume from langkawin for hantaran. But when they were in langkawi he didn’t buy anything. Hhehhee… boy will always be boy. Mesti lah nak mak dea yang beli kekekekeke…My dad too don’t know about that. After this for sure they will koreng from my brother nye lah.

I really hope that my brother will settle down. Know his responsible towards his own family. Now he staying with my parents, the we still can’t see how responsible he is.
And i will be alone lah...... but think at the positive side, I will be anak emak yg bertambah manja kekekkekeke:)

1 comment:

aDiaShi inaGhi said...

walla... shocking news but it's a good one. maybe he's ready to be a "man". who knows he'll be a better brother too...:)