Friday, February 20, 2009

Im Hot!!!!!! Damn Hot

My New place.... uwaaaa.... Am I so bad to say "I really hate my place, No cubical, no privacy and hotttttt....... I can’t feel the air-con blowing to me….and I hate sitting close to each other. With no territory "..... is it becoz i gain weight... that why I feel this hot. Dah lah kat luar panas kat dalam pun agak panas.... so hard to make me think... uwaaa...... the chair… saba je lah makcik nie. Make my neck stress…. Or because of the design of the table. Tak tau lah…. now I know how suria felt, that why she keeps on complaining abt her chair masa tak dapat good chair.
Am I so terrible, banyak songeh nye org? Am I !!!!! Maybe be before this I have a very comfortable place, and a great surrounding with a great friends. Not to say that here the friend so bad, but it’s different. I’m trying to adapt the environment. The heat really I can’t stand it. And the noise too…. Kekekkeke wat can I say.

This morning I reach office early. Kekekkek kerana kebosanan, I called sab. Kekekkekek she said “tu lah why move from a great company with a great social network to somewhere so serious.”hehehhehe.. the social here not that bad. But the people just a workaholics people. Maklumlah I nie pemalas. Wat can I say. The people are ok. But the sitting…. I hate the sitting…… Itu je I nak complaint…. Saba je lah :)
Aida A ghani.... Ingat cawan nie..... pandang cawan nie teringat hans Isac and kak Mie. kekekkekekek Rindu lah kat korang .... Miss u guys :(
This my place.... Ade lagi mug hans Isaac tu... Melepas rindu.... See how the place... Tak menarik langsung. Too open kan. hmmmm :(


No comments: