Friday, February 20, 2009

My Birthday CupCake

As today I’m so hot and lazy.... I just nak menulis lah kot. I really can’t work with the heat so hot. Sweating inside kekkekekek........

Ok although my birthday was pass about 1 month and 10 days i just want to share my cupcake which I share with my current officemate and me ex officemate at TV3. The cupcake was so delicious and sweet. Bau dea sweet sangat. And it so pick as I love pink.

There an auntie make for me, I bought from her lah with a great discount. It big and the cake taste nice. Sedap lah.... If any of you guys interested just email me i will give her number. Below is my 3oth birthday with 30 cupcakes... hehehhehehe

30 cupcakes for my 30th birthday.
Cantik kan my cupcake, sweet sangat really love it.

See the rosess...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want one!!!
tapi tanak beli.. nak makan.. from u... heheh..

Saverinea said...

boleh datang lah opis khamis nie... kite bawak lagi bunge warne kuning. dtang lah cinie....