Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thing Happen


Yesterday I felt so sad….. and stress….. With work as usual give me tons of head ache. Too many applications need to be developed with too many business rules need to digest and too many data need to be understand. Errggg,……… can I take it… Have to take it. That what we call work :). Only 1 month and 10 days I have been here but it seems I have been working here ages already. With only this duration it make me like this…. Uwaaaa….. Hope fully I won’t look easily old cause handling the stress. Think positive, I just need to build 1 system that can be the mother of the other system. Just like when I was at MYMS, with the mother I developed, I manage to manipulate and rebuilt other system easily. No worry I can do it. GO GO Save….


Wow my diary does look like this. Budgetting till year end. But always dont look the same in real life :)
But what really make me sad arrrrggggggggggggggggg… this month budget really run away 100meter speed and my baby car admitted to hospital.


Nice view of langkawi....

Will be my mum shopping area... kekekekek

About this month budget, yes I admit I wanted to treat my parents and my brother to Langkawi. My mum always wanted to go for shopping in Langkawi. Lots thing need to buy there. I’m not a shopaholic. So I don’t mind they go without me. As long the travelling expenses is within my budget I don’t mind. Ok my sister wanted to bring her family too. No harm. But the worst thing is have to follow their timing. And this makes my budget increase more than 50%.Althought I’m not going with them…. Uwaaa… I have to pull next month budget. Sengkek makcik….. Tapi tak pe lah…. Money is just money kan. Money we can find but family no. Sabar sabar…….. And I was planning to start my saving again by this month salary, but I don’t think so. Kekekekekk gelak je lah…….
The Sarawak multidress people. hehehhehe should buy one og them when im there :)

Just look at the good side... I will have lots of travelling end of this year. Going to Sarawak this 31st July till 5th August.... Kekekke landing in KLIA at 7am yeah I can reach office before 9... kekekekkekek no worry.... yeah....... hehehhehehe. Here I come Sarawak...... We should do something adventure tau Sab nye.... I want to see everything... one whole Sarawak.... and the cute guys too.. kekekkek...

Should have one... kekekke for Aliff...

And I be going to Umrah on 8th August.... It’s too rush isn’t but that the only time that I can afford to pay.

Umrah.... Now im still learning how to perform Umrah.. yeah my reading too need to be recorrect
Cant wait to be there. Need a transformation for my self

My baby car… bucuk bucuk ia. Although I’m just driving a cute gold kelisa, I love him so much. My mum keeps on asking me to buy a new bigger car. Why I need a bigger car? This kelisa is so enough for me. The kids still can fit in my car. Luqman, Aliff and Ecah still can sit comfortably in my kelisa. Climbing here and there like monkey pun boleh lagi .I don’t want to sell it or buy a new car yet. This kelisa have been up and down with me. I love my kelisa so much. Maybe my kelisa have a feeling too. Hshows his feeling by ‘meragam’. Last Wednesday, the temperature went so high when I was stuck in the jam. Than it happen again on Thursday. It makes me worry. I went to a petrol station and check what happen to it. Hmmm the fan can’t move that why the temperature went up. I will bring to see the mechanic to see san can we do. Hope he will be ok kan baby mummy…..

Another saddest thing my good friend at last found his soul mate. Am I jealous??? Why should I? hmmm maybe I am a bit jealous. Hmm later he won’t be around for me anymore. He won’t call nor sms as frequency as before. Sad….. He didn’t tell me that he already found his soul mate, I realize when we went out that day, there was a gal calling him, he was a bit bz sms someone and suddenly he ask me how to clean up a jewelry!!!! For sure the gal ask him that…. Hmmmmm….. So now I think the best think what I need to do is be apart from him. I don’t want to bother him anymore. More over if I close with him still for sure his girlfriend will be jealous kan….hmmmm nak buat cam ne ……This is life, life have to go on,….
bestfriend.......

No comments: