Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Business......

This time it’s for serious ( every time oso serious wat!!! :p). I wanted to have my own biz with my own company name. I know sometimes i just being "hot hot chicken shit" ( kekekkek hangat-hangat tahi ayam) but i need to think for the better future. I’m tired with doing programming. kekekke and one more thing I’m not the person who like to sit in front of the pc for one whole day. I like to go around and doing PR. hehehheheh....Sales and marketing is my line kot but I just dont have the chance or the correct company.

I just ask my friend to register my own company under enterprise first. Later will be Sdn. Bhd. Insyallah. For the first step I’m creating my own website. hmmmmmm Quite sometimes, about 10 years I stop developing any website. Now a bit berkarat but ofcoz I will make it happen. Secondly, I have found a couples of vendors that willingly to help me. Didn't filter them yet. Thirdly I already have 2 advisers ( free of charge) they are a very good in their lines and a good friens of mine. But the main thing that i didn’t do is the market survey ;P. I know I can penetrate some places as I have a network there. Insyallah....... Please do pray hard for me…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that the spirit...semoga apa yg hendak dibuat berjaya...sbb klu kita x ubah diri kita sendiri sampai bila kita takat tu je la...good luck dan semoga berjaya..

Saverinea said...

Thank you very much.I really hope so. I have to make it. Thanks