Monday, November 03, 2008

Oct Babies

I was quite so bz last month. I think this month too. My date due for PRM & BI reports is 1st Dec 2008. Since I need to re-do & re-do the reports I pun dah lost count which one come first. It make me bored when I need to re-do it again and again which the requirements keep on changing. Hmmmmm nak wat cam ne. Itu lah keje namanye ;).

Ok last month my good friend Hafizah Mansor gives birth to a lovely baby gal. Khaira Sofie pure goodness (Ketulusan Kebaikan… something like that lah). She is 2.8kg and so small. Congrats Pijah. This year is your year. Married on January, move to new house on September and give birth to a healthy and cute baby on November. Suke sangat pijah im so happy for you. Do u remember a year before (2006 I think so). Was a very sad year for us kan. Kekekekekek ingat lagi that time rasa macam stupid sangat. But the sunshine shines on you first. I know it will shine on me soon or later. Congrats pijah and Zaki.

Welcome Khaira Sofie..... Such an angle you are.


So Sweet. You have your mum jelingan manja eyes :). Tapi jangan garang-garang sangat.

........So Sweet.......

And my so called close client Mr. Yusuf. He is like a brother to me. All problem regarding business and sometimes personal I will ask an advice from him. At last after 5 years waiting, Alhamdulillah his wife Kak Hawa deliver a very cute baby gal. 3.8 kilo and Sara Seroja the name that specially made for her. I really like the name.Seroja, its such so classic kan. It’s a combination of their mothers name (Sara, kak hawa’s mom name, Sarojini Mr Yusuf’s mom name). Congrats guys.

Sara looks exactly like her father. Anak bapak lah :)

Crying baby . Comel sangat

2 comments:

Athena said...

Congrats to all the new parents!!

nama nama all so classic nowadays..

pijah's kid: khaira.. macam khairil je...:p

Saverinea said...

tu lah... sebab khairil nak ade baby baru... so maybe pijah terberkenan nama khairil....... ;P