Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Busy..busy body :p

Tomorrow till end of the week i will be bz. Actually starting from Monday dah busy but lazy. What can I do..... kekkekek..... Lots if reports yang bounce back to me. Mostly Cosmetic problem. Bosan lah. I hate tidies work nie. Yang kecik-kecik and remeh2 nie. Its so not me .

Sab coming tomorrow from Sarawak. Im such so happy. Best sangat. My best friend is coming and staying till end of the week. Will sleep over at her hotel as usual lah kan. She the only fren yang still single and have the same frequency. Others dah kawin and yang single lak frequency sangat berbeza. Kekekek as usual malam-malam we gossip gossip about lots of thing.

We are going to Melaka this Saturday, attending my ex-officemate nye wedding. She came for my sister nye wedding. So I should came for her, to congrats her. Then maybe we will lepak-lepak at my uncle house in Melaka or we will visiting “bakal ibu mertua Sab” kekekekke… Insyallah.
And my plan for Sunday jenjalan kat Ikano and Bandar Utama. Hehehhehe although nearly every single day I’m there, but for Sab kite jenjalan lagi. So I will continue writing next week. See you…..

2 comments:

Athena said...

:( i'm definitely out of freq :'(

Saverinea said...

kekekekke... u dah kawin.... freq u dah lain, ur freq dah stable... org tak kawin nie freq dea unstable.,…. kui kui kui