Monday, September 29, 2008

Berbuka with myms gals

The food that we ordered

As usual every year ( 3 years already) we the gals from my ms will have our berbuka together although we are no longer working in the same company. But not all of us. Its only me, pijah, farrah and suhana. But this time suhana and her beloved bf cant make it to our berbuka. This time we had it at this restaurance in Giant Kinrara. A new place. The cooking not bad and the price is considerate.

Romantic Couple


The different this time is my beloved pijah is married and pregnant. Comel sangat. How lucky zaki is. A happy couple. They expected a baby gal. Pijah don’t forget to include my name in ur gal name yeah. Ade siti siti pun jadi lah. Her due Insyallah will be on Oct. As I promise you I will buy a baby car seat for her.


Pijah's Tummy..... Hello baby

Really miss you, at our single years tittle. “Dengan pandangan mata mu yang tajam membuat hati ku berdebar-debar and takut. Kekekekekke …”Although you are younger then me but u are fierce teacher that I ever had. Hahahahha takut ooooo. Zaki, I know u will take good care of her


Ala Aiman tak de dalam gamba :(

And farrah with her 2 kids. Sweet and soft Aiman with his beloved aggressive and charming sister Dalila. They are big now. Grown up. They look so different a year ago. Dulu kecik je comel je. I remember the time I carried Delila. So kecik now she seems so aggressive. Tak nak ngan Aunty Save dah…. Farrah, u no need to worry to tell me that u are pregnant. Congrats. Its my fault not yours. I know I should settle down before the 3rd baby. Tapi nak wat cam ne. Tak de jodoh lagi. I think kan I need to say I be settle down after your 4th baby. I know u wan to have 4 kids. So if u terdapat extra rezeki to hav the fifth baby, its shows I wont settle down lah. Seems im not working hard for it. Kekekekekke……. Congrats farrah. And congrats to syaiful too. For the 3rd baby and not to forget the brand new gadget ( Camera)

Farrah and Me...

Mommy and daughter....


Lilian…… We had a lovely dinner and berbuka puasa was on the 15th kan. Berbuka.. kekekkekeke tak berbuka pun dua dua pun tak pose. We had it at the Pick n Brew. Was a nice place. Where else One Utama lah. U look so cute with the short hair. Better, you look younger. Tu lah I didn’t bring my camera along. Other wise can put ur latest picture. No worry Lil, you are still young. Enjoy ur honey moon with Alex. If people ask you when you guys will have baby just answer “ Come to hospital tomorrow, I will deliver a healthy and cute baby”. Confirm they wont ask you that question lagi. Kekekke… I know Alex cant wait to hav a baby too. Tak pe lah tak de rezeki lagi. And Lil not to forget find me a tall, hansome, rich and alim guy. Kekekkekek… Nantilah next year I down grade kan the requirement. We had so much fun kan. Lil I don’t hav your latest picture L. This pic taken from the January babies. I don’t hav the picnic nye picture. I miss armin lah. Guess wat!!!! I lost 3kg. Cant wait to meet him to tell him that. Always complaining that im fat…. Kekekekekek…

The Januries babies.....

Kekkeke Armin and Sanil In red..... Miss those guys

No comments: