Monday, September 22, 2008

New Shoes


The Old Shoe- look executive sikit
Guess wat..... I bought a new shoe. I lost my so called new shoe that I bought only a week ago. Not lost lah, actually my beloved sister Along terbuang that shoe. She didn’t realize that a new shoes almaklumlah there a lots of shoes in the rack. So guess wat!!!! I claim money from her to buy a new shoe. Sayang Along … muahhh…I bought not only one shoe but 2 shoes.... kekekekek.

Does it look like a wedding shoes????
But its look elegant right?

I really like the new shoes... Semua cakap it’s a wedding shoe. This daily shoe, tak tengok lagi my wedding shoes. Must be more grand then this shoe. This shoes kan sesuai for all my baju kurang any color. sesuai sangat lah. But I didn’t try it with my pants or skirts. Next month after raya can wear pants and skirt.

Comel nye... But its blue... I dont mind as long it look cute :)


And the other shoe is a very simple shoe. It’s a 'go to market' shoe. Comel sangat. Blue color. Actually it’s exactly the same like Awa's shoe she bought when she was here.

No comments: