Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Fav lecturer En Mahadi Bahari

En Mahadi with his lovely wife in Paris... A very romantic place
With the red busses behind him: London
Its a nice scenary
With his lovely wife

16th sept 2008… I was so shock!!!!! Guess wat…. My favorite lecturer accepts me in my friendster as a friends…. He wrote there something like this“Student ajar friendster”. He have only 3 list of friends at that time and seems they are his ex student including me. I was damn shock and make me happy. Was trying to contact him before but failed. He was my database lecturer and he my supervisor for my finale year project. Kkekekeke he gave me A for Project Sarjana Muda (PSM. Its quit long time I didn’t use those words….. an old secret I should get A- for it… Seems he a very nice person he gave me an A....).

He is an excellent lecturer and always there to help his student. And the way his teaching is easily for the student to understand. He will try to make sure his student understand each of the information that he tries to pass to us. I say this maybe because I really like him. But its true wat he become my ‘pamangkin’( English word tak tau lah;))for me to come to his classes and score for his subject. ( But Sorry lah En Mahadi, currently I really hate database with lots of table and the crazy SQL syntax. Its make me felt like I’m so stupid. I prefer deal with smart card as the memory that I treat as a direct database. But now I need to fall in love again with the SQL and database as I will deal a lot with them….. )

Physically he is short and cute person. Very adorable and cute guy with his husky and unique voice. A very simple word for me… Comel sangat….

Base on his frinedster page he is happily married and expecting a baby soon. Congrats En mahadi. And seems UTM sponsoring he and his family to UK to continue his PHD. Congrats again. May Allah bless you and your family. Here some pictures I took from his friendster pages. I really hope that he don’t mind.

No comments: