Sunday, September 28, 2008

No Subject

Today Im so excited!!! Kkekekkek home alone I think. Quit sometimes already im not home alone since I becoming a nomad person. Moving from Klang or Cheras to office at Bandar Utama. And weekend go back home town. I miss my own house in Puchong ( my 2nd baby ). Insyallah if everything seems be ok and settle, I’m planning to move back to Puchong (no worry guys I give u 2 months notice J) . The best things being alone are u can do whatever u wanted to do and wear whatever u wanted to wear. No questions asked. Best kan. I woke at 9 and start doing the house cleaning and watch some movie at 411. And in my mind I have lots thing to wrote in my blog. I will post it with the proper sequence. Lots interesting happen lately. I hope you guys enjoy reading it. Its all about me and what I think…. Its all abt eve…..

No comments: