Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yesterday date…

Secret Recipi
Ok yesterday I went out for a date… hahahahahha… I had to go. There 2 reasons I had to go to met him because I need to take my Rm1.00 note that worth RMx00 ( Duit raya) and my officemate Suria asked me to go. Give that guy a chance. Ok lah try lah kan. Although not meet my requirement. Kekekek but who knows kan.

The story start like this, I know this guy quit sometimes already. A friend introduce him to me, we met once only. Communicate just by sms or call. Sometimes only if ter’remember him. He working at one of Malaysian bank. He ask me out as a date and wanted to give me the notes. He wanted to treat me at one well know burger restaurant. We should meet at KLCC, but im so lazy to drive in to KLCC and I know it will be crowded and ask him to stop al KL central and we berbuka at secret recipe. I don’t think so it so expensive and I think he can afford coz it will be nearly the same price at the other restaurant .On the way to restaurant we had a small chat. While waiting the food and berbuka we talk abt a lot of things. I am the one who keep on asking questions and he do the answering. Im so bored. On certain time I am clueless wat to ask him. And he keep on talking abt the job, being paid well better then the executive( 11 year working with the same bank wat you expect), abt his saving, buying car, his boss, his family abt his plan getting married, wan a working wife and so on lah. Im so bored. Boring sometimes the same thing again and again. Im so bad.

My food... Sedap giler. Its my Fav..... Tapi yg kat sini ( Bangsar) not spicy no good...

Ok lah around 8pm I told him need to go lah for prayer. So I let him out first for him to do the payment. The casher was not there, ok lah we wait when the casher is there he was seems going further from the casher… wat is he doing. I was standing in front of the casher and to do payment. Then he stands beside me and say “ if have a credit card u cant pay by touch and go concept” as there a reader for it. My GOD!!!! I am the one who pay. Who treat who? This the first time in I pay for the guy at the first date. Bad impression…He need to be rejected. I don’t mind paying but I’M SHOCK!!!!!. Cant be my special nie. Kedekut. Awal dah tunjuk cam ne nie…. Tadi cite being paid well now???? Am I so bad. Then he said next time I treat you at Pizza hut. I just say ok. I don’t think so I will see him again for any date. I hope so.

No comments: