Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sab, Liza, Lilian, Pijah….. and my beloved lil sister… adik

Those ladies are most important ladies in my life. My mum ofcos. My mum is the most most most important women it my life. With out her I wont be around. Sayang sangat kat mak. Wanted to talk abt those ladies

Sabrina and Liza.
I know them since UTM year. Our memorable years. Susah senang bersama. We were in the same class. Siti Haliza, Siti Sabrina and Siti Saverinea. Kekekkeke. To you guys I wanted to say thanks for being there for me since year 1997 till now. Although we are far apart but it feels that we are so close together.
Liza sorry lah lately I didn’t contact you. Segan lah pulak. I didn’t visit your 2nd son pun kan. Jahat nye I nie. Insyallah after raya I will drop by to your new home. I don’t even know where is it. Bangi which area….. GOD I’m such so horrible friend. Liza, thanks for being a very good and supporting friend. You always there when I need you. You and din. Thanks
Sab maybe because we nearly have the same name and same month birth of date we have the same takdir or luck. Kekekkeke….. And our love life road nearly the same. Kekekek… You are so far from Sarawak but the bond is so strong kan. Thanks for hearing my stupid stupid problems and my stupid stupid life story entah yang bukan bukan. And thanks for all the advice that you have given to me. I really appreciate it.
And both of you, thanks for what u guys have done to me. This year is much more better then last year. Last year was my worse year. But you guys were there to help me up. To stand up again. I just don’t know how to repay back. Kite tak tau cam ne nak cakap…Kalau nak cakap depan-depan malu lak. You guys are kawan susah senang bersama. Hope this friendship will last forever. Sayang sangat kat korang. Rindu lah gelak sesama. If jumpe mesti gelak dulu kan baru leh start cite…


Lilian and Pijah

Working with myms how its start. I join in in april and lil join in May. If I not mistaken. Pijah a year after kot, kan pijah.

Lil although we are difference race but I just don’t know that we can click together. Boleh je masuk. We share problems all type of problem personal or office. My stupid problem when break off with Hakim… Siap nangis2 lagi. I felt so stupid. And problem with the bosses. I still can remember the last occasion we organize at myms. The picnic. I think It was the best event ever in myms that time. I don’t know now. And the baking muffin session. Kekekekek at your house. Not bad lah the muffin. We should do it again. While u still tak de baby. Im impress that we still in contact kan. Still do lepak lepak sesama. I think kan we are the model of good Malaysian. Kekekekek no boundary between races. Lil I wanted to say thanks for being there for me. You really help me a lot when I was down. I wish I can be there when u are in need. And I will be there you can have my words. Love you and hope our friendship will never end.

And my lovely pijah. Although she much more younger then me but we don’t felt the different kan. Macam sebaya je. Tak de akak akanye lah. Terasa diri ku ini mude . kekekekkek…. She the one who teach me assembly language. Cikgu yang sangat garang. Sampai kak nani nak tanye soalan pun takut. Kekekkeke. Biler pijah jeling tu….. takut nye… cam nak makan org je. But that her trade mark. Maybe that how Zaki fall in love with pijah. Kekekekek. She teach me a lot of other things. Being with her make me a good muslim. Selalu je kene tegor. But that good. At least some one control me. We are so closed, and even im quit close with pijah’s family. I felt at home when im around with her family. Pijah kite belajo swim sesama kan, u comfort me when I was so down. Ingat tak the CCRT. Kekekekekke. Siap tulis dalam this blog lagi. Pastu kalau sedih memalam kite call awak. Tp sekarang tak leh…. U dah ade zaki. Susah nak call memalam.Pijah I just wanted to tell you I really love you. You are more than a sister. Although you are married I hope this relationship will never end. I love being ur baby god mother. I will be a very good aunty. Aunty save yang comel. Kekekkeke


My beloved adik
Adik, Ina sayang sangat kat adik. Although im not being a good kakak to u but you still my sister. Hehehehhehe. I know ur much mature than I am. People cakap anak ke tiga nie pelik sikit. So ina nie pelik sikit dik. That y tak matang-matang and manja manja sikit. Anak kesayangan mak lah katakan (tak jugak). Kekekkek. Adik thanks for being there for me when I was down. Giving me an advice. Tapi kan dik u know lah ur sister nie emotional sikit, sometimes terasa gak when u raise ur voice to me. But I never keep it in my heart. Sedih lah gak memula but after a while it gone. Blood are thicker then water kan. Wat ever happen we will be there for each other. Adik marriage life at the beginning are tough. We never live together but when we live together then we see the things that we didn’t see before. I wish I have the experience to share with you. I don’t :(. But if you need an ear to hear your problem you can come to me. Im here for you. Maybe I cant give u advice but at least can reduce ur burden. And my advice to u in marriage life, each of you need to give and take and kene sabar towards each other. Jangan dua dua jadi api nanti terbako. Cam ne? heheheheh…. I love you dik. And I wan you to be always happy. Sayang adik… muahh….

No comments: