Friday, October 10, 2008

Driving and Make-up

Hehheheh... talking abt this subject. I am one of the gals who doing it every single day on my way to office. Tak sempat lah nak makeup at home. Kalang kabut. Kang tak focus. Kekekekkek.

As im d driver i hav to use the middle mirror.. kkekek memang tak gune that mirror utk tengok kete belakang gune utk make up :)
Is it wrong? I’m not bothering others on the road or causing jam on the road. I just applying the make-up while its jam. Driving lah tp slow motion je. I start putting my lotion and compact powder while I’m heating up my engine. Start driving when stuck in the first jam I put my blusher if bad jam I manage to pun my eye shadow the black color ( ala-ala nak buat smoky eyes lah konon and nak nampak kan my eyes beso tak lah sepet sangat kang ;)) then the 2nd jam usually it will be before the Estin hotel.

Smoky eyes

That time I continue with the eyes. The colors that suitable with the cloth for the day. And the last item is my lipstick. Hehehehheheh senang je. Pastu check my neckless. I have a small collections of neckless in my car too.. Hahhaha semua pun ade in my car. My 2nd house lah kata kan. Once reach office, than check the shoe that suitable with my baju. After everything done the perfume lah. Itu pun kalau ingat.


Later i nak try buat ade letak eyeliner

While I was driving this morning, teringat something happen last few weeks ago while I was from Klang. Was driving and applying make-up in the middle of traffic jam, this uncle ( no so uncle lah around 40 kot Chinese guy) he was staring at me. When I look back at him, he was smiling at me. Mesti dea ingat budak nie dalam kete pun sempat lagi nak menacap muke. I smile back at him and wave hand to him. A small wave lah. As he smile back. The car start moving. Malu memang malu tapi hentam lah. He seems nice wat. Tarak sombong punye uncle. This morning the same thing happens. This time, I was from Cheras. This guy was looking at me when I’m putting my make-up. But when I look at him, he turns his face. Konon-konon not looking at me lah. Sebenarnye I pun malu but buat bodo aje lah. Hehehheheh……

1 comment:

Athena said...

hahahaha....this fella nak tengok muka pompuan sebelum dan selepas make-up..

actually i pun nak try smoky eyes makeup tapi tak pandai la. nanti macam bengkak je..:P