Sunday, October 19, 2008

Swimming with my angles

Wow quit some times we didn’t go out for swimming. I mean with my angles who else if not my handsome nephews and cute niece. So yesterday morning I wake up a bit late around 7.30 the kids are out watching Tv. So I ask alif ( the 2nd son) jom gie swimming… All of them so excited and rushing to find their swimming outfit. Including ayeesha my cute angle niece. Here some of our picture…Some of it taken by Luqman. Not bad for a 5 years old boy taking pictures

Aecah with her swiming outfit and wearing cik Ina nye cute shoe. kekekk

Cik Ina, Aecah and alif... This photo taken by luqman... terror oooo

The kids in the swiming pool

Cute Aliff and Luqman... konon-konon pandai swiming

3 comments:

Athena said...

sudah macam mak la u nie save!

Saverinea said...

macam mak ke..... Mana ade... ala sedih nye. Im old but not that old. so sad :(. am I that old?

Athena said...

you're not old la... tapi macam hot mom!! :)