Thursday, October 30, 2008

Policeman....

Lots of unexpected things happen last week. With my office work and unnecessary work that I shouldn’t do. Think before do something. Hmmmm what can I say, “ benda nak jadi”. It was consider the most expensive lesson that I had to pay. Internet Fraud. Business online and easily trust unnecessary people. When think back I was with logistic department for nearly 2 years but I still being cheated in the logistic part. Sabar je lah. Maybe that day I was so busy with meetings and at the same time the stupid courier guy. What had happen can’t be rewind but it is a lesson that need to be remembered. The first big lessons don’t trust people easily.

But one other thing that makes me I realize that I have very good and supportive friends around me when I really in need. Last year with the other group of friends were around and supporting this year too. Alhamdulillah. I really thank to Allah that give me a treasure of friends. Actually being nice to people Insyallah other will be nice to u too. Only some of stupid and bad people will come on and off. They will be around. Just remember what go up will come down and what goes around will come around.

Okay back to my story, I make a police report the day after at TTDI regarding the fraud and they transfer me to PJ Police Station. I really hate when people use a high tone when talking to me. Seems like scolding. Yes I admit that I make mistake. But did I use a high tone when talking to you? I was doing my best to be nice but why nak marah-marah. I’m so frustrated with the detective. Nak marah-marah je. Da……. Menyampah. I don’t know why when we make report one stupid question they will ask, “Why do you want to make a police report?” Stupid kan…… What a question my dear? Tak suke-suke je nak buat report… Boleh. I was so irritated with some of the question they asked. I don’t know one of the questions that I answered was, “ Sebenarnye saya malas nak buat report-report nie. Tapi sebab kawan-kawan paksa saya buat je. Kalau tidak saya tak buat nye”. Than I look at my friend who accompany me to the police station. He just smiles. After some Q and A seems the detective printing the report then I ask, “ Is that all”. I just can’t wait to go out from the station. Then he said, “ Tak, tunggu and borak-borak kejap lah”. Arrggggg sabar je lah. Then he was talking with my friend and I just buat muke sengeh-sengeh toye. It was late around 11.30pm. I was damn sleepy. Around 12 we went off.

Guess what, Tuesday morning the detective called me. He requested for the IP address. I told him I just can text message him but he insists to meet as he said he want the hard copy. Ok for the investigation, I can do it. Professional kan. He didn’t contact me and I was so busy yesterday, but at night I gave him a call and he was busy too. Ok then in the middle on the night he sms me. Ask me out for tea and other alasan nak ambik the IP address…… Now I know that pakcik nak ngorat lah pulak….. saba je lah. Hmmmmmm kalau mude lagi ok lah… hmmmmm I will be meeting him this weekend of coz I will bring my friend along. Kekekkekekek……. Macam-macam ada….. Police polis……..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tu la Save... vogue sgt.. gi police station buat report pun pakai vogue.. mana la pak cik polis tak ngurat.. huhuhuuh

Saverinea said...

pakai biase2 je. Mana ade vogue2 makcik nye... nyampah lah.... kekkekeke nak jumpe pakcik polis tu. dea ala2 uncle said kite tu. kekekekekekek saba je :)

Athena said...

i totally agreewith syima.....memang saver is too vogue!!

Saverinea said...

kkekekekek... nak wat cam ne. huhuhuhuh... but it giving signal to wrong person lah........ kekkekekekek