Sunday, October 26, 2008

Geram!!!!!

Tot the changes from the GM for BI Report@Portal with Microsoft BI Designer will be easy that why I didnt do it weekdays, and buat the PRM first but this BI Report susah lah pulak. I dont want to touch the stored procedure, SQL syntax tp seems need to do some changes. The BI Report Designer nie leceh lah. Boring makcik... argggggg..... i need to be here in the office to finish it. No access of the server if buat kat umah.... arggggg...... Sabar..... Tu lah ingat kan 2nite i wan to writing lots of things in my blog tak pe lah nantie if i hav time i be writing. Nasib baik lah Zainal is around in the office. Hope he be going back home late......
Apa nak buat baya hutang keje . kekekekekke ;)
.
.
.
.
. its already 10pm... been here since 2pm. need to go. Kecian lak zainal waiting for me... lagi pun2morrow nak start beraya as early as 9am bring along the kids... so need to go...Sorry lah en anual i will submit still on tuesday but late evening kot ;)

2 comments:

Athena said...

saver, you totally lost me with this post!

Saverinea said...

kekkeek... only certain2 person je yg understand. me pun lost gak when read this post again kekekekke..... but I dah siap the BI Report... suke suke its on time :)