Friday, October 31, 2008

Yatie's wedding

Haryati Musa. I known her since my first year in UTM from Liza. Liza's block-mate, Block H23. And I move to that block in my 2nd year and she was the head of the block that time. She a very nice very very nice person and sangat manja. I felt like at home when I was with her. Sama-sama manja kan so on je lah. I nie suke tido bilik dea, moreover she staying alone and always invite me to lepak-lepak with her. We like to play makeup makeup (macam small kids kan) and I do my assignments or study in her room. That time I cant stand with my roommate ( tak sebulu and she like to bring her friends lepak in the room watching movie till early in the morning. I can’t concentrate on my study. Almaklumlah suke study malam. That the reasons for that semester I fail kan one of my subject and I moved to other block H5. Yati know why I moved to other block) .

Ok back to yatie’s story every time when I lepak and sleep at her place she always play with my ears. Suke sangat. Dea kata biler gentel-gentel my cuping telinga make her sleep. I miss old times.

Last 25th Oct was her wedding day. We lost contact for nearly 10 years. Lama giler. I met her online was about early October. She adds me in Yahoo Messenger. So jejak kasih lah alkisah nye. You know before she invites me to her wedding dea cakap nak buat reunion H23. Konon-konon je hmmmm . Sabo je lah. She said she worried if she told me the real reasons I wont geng lagi ngan dea. Almaklumlah single person mana geng ngan married women. Mana ade nye. For me semua pun sama. The only different is I tak leh lah ajak u lepak2 selalu when ur hubby around. Most of my friends are married so I know the rules. Kekekkekek . No worry. Hehehehhe
Last 25th Oct I went to her wedding kat Tring Pahang with Lea and her son ( Haziq). Almaklum lah kete auntie save nie kocik nye. So we traveled using my baby Kelisa to Pahang. Jauh banget perjalanan tu. And Haziq vomit in my car twice. Masa nak pergi and on the way balik. Saba je lah. Nak buat cam ne. Budak kecik and maybe haziq tak biasa travel naik kete kecik and maybe becoz of the road gak kot. Penat lah gak. From KL about 10am and we reached there about 12.30 pm. Ok lah kan. After 10 years Yatie look so different. She slim down abit and bertambah cantik. She a counselor at one of the school in Bentung. Cantik sanga. And her hubby kan comel. Shorter then her and I think Yusuf a funny guy same like her. Just judge him from the face lah but I don’t know the truth lah. At the wedding we met Midah. She forgot about me. And guess what sekarang midah bergaya. Tudung dah selempang2 dah but still tutup dada. Dulu alim sangat. Now she married with a son. Hmmmmmmm…… Im so happy for everyone. Below some picture enjoy…..

Yatie tengah di andamkan. This angle sebijik macam muka muda-muda dulu.. I recognizethis face

Me and yatie. Masa tengah mengandam.... Kacau lah sikit... dulu mekap sesama sendiri now ade yg make up kan.... I hate my eyes amat sepet... :(
Pengantin baru nak masuk rumah. Look closer to yatie's hubby. He look friendly and funny. Moga bahagia sehingga ke akhir hayat. Amin
Lea, haziq and yati.... Bergamba ngan pengantin baru

Me again wit yatie...

No comments: