Friday, October 31, 2008

Sungai Pahang & which company......

While at Pahang, singgah lah sat to Lea’s hometown. That was the first time in my life nampak sungai Pahang. Siap melintasi sungai lagi tu. Wanted to stop and take picture by the Pahang River, hmmmm tak dapat lah, since bawak budak kecik a bit hard lah. I ask Lea just snap some pictures of the Pahang River. Ok lah buat kenangan. Nasib baik tak berenang kekekekke. Lea told me, when she was still kid, her sibling and her mandi sungai pahang gitu. Masa tu bekalan air tak dea. That time the water tak lah warna the tarik mamak gitu. Its was cleaner since most of the villages using the water.
Atas jambatan Sungai Pahang.... Kalau kat Sungai Kelang tu kan Jambatan dea lagi cantik .. kekekekk sabo je lah :)
From infront Lea's house. Tak lah jauh sangat fro them to mandi sungai. Ala-ala best gitu. Dulu ada tangga tanag buatan sendiri. Lea cakap lah. For them to turun mandi. Cuci baju gak kat sana. Masa i was kid, zura and i always berangan cuci baju tepi sungai wal hal we were in the toilet. We have a good imagination. kekekekke

Jambu merah depan rumah lea..... Manarik untuk dimakan
Ade kerbau ngan anak nye sedang menyusu ibu. kat Pahang kalau kenduri kendara they prefer dagung kerbau than daging lembu.
Haziq yang hanya memakai cawat... Tak perasan Auntie save candid his picture :)
While resting at lea’s home Awa called….. as usual sister talk lah. Lama tak chatting with her. Awa and Paco still with no baby yet. Tak pe tak de rezeki lagi. Moreover Paco and Awa is studying and working. If they have baby its quit hard for them to manage everything. They planning to came back to Malaysia. Settle down here in Malaysia. It’s a very good news. Best nye if my sister balik balik. I really miss her. Best having her around. But only she can get paid RM10k a month and as well as Paco too. I don’t think so its hard for them to get that salary. Base on their experience and education level. Insyallah they will get. I will help them. Mana tau ade rezeki in Malaysia for them. She ask me “ How your new job?” kekekk not so new lah quit sometimes already. Dah confirm dah makcik. I answered her “ Which company that force you to have fun doing working hour? They entertain you by bringing artist and celebrity to you. Making sure you enjoy. Kekekekke” Yup the company having “ Raya Open Day” to celebrate the Eid Mubarak for the staff. Nearly one full day not working enjoying ourselves. Best kan. Of coz date due for assigment still remain the same. Its so fun working here. I admin stress memang stress but the way the company treat the staff berbaloi with the work. Awa happy for me.
Some picture of our working fun day. I took some picture with the artists and the TV celebrities.

My small bro kat opis.... memula masuk Baik je. pendiam gitu. lelama boleh tahan gak pakcik nie. Tak padan kecik... kekekekke
My boss En Anual... Teaching us how to lipat tisu ala2 kat hotel gitu. He was doing part-time job masa study dulu

Pakcik Amin.... Nak inteprem gak... kui kui kui
The gals in MIS Dept......
Dikelilingi oleh gadis ayus...... Shida or shila(anak Andi Lala) & Ayu. They were the finalist for One in the Million.... Kurus2 banget depa tu...... kat TV nampak cam berisi kat luar kurus giler. I wonder if I masuk TV mesti muke pun tak cukup muat. kekekekkeke

kekekkeke Jejaka tampan.... hmmmmm are they???? Ely Iskandar and Faizal FBI. Biler lagi nak gambo ngan dea org. Memang koje satu tempat jumpe tetiap hari but they dont even know me... kekekkeke

Nie kene paksa ambik gamba. Force Puan by Sofia kite nie. Was bz cari food then suddently Sofia asking me take picture with Encik Rahman (GMD). Giler ape nak ambik gamba berdua. kang gossip satu company. Wat else I force she join us. He is single, konon makcik sopiah nak kenen2 kan ngan i leh tu. But no lah... cannot one. kekekkeke

With Nita. Boleh tahan gak I nie kan. Not bad lah.....

With JJ. Abg JJ kite tu. He hav a very good voice.

Faizal AF 2. Ok lah pakcik tu. Friendly gitu. Ghanu kito.....

My God. We dont know who was he at the first place. Me, sopiah and hezrin lah. Almaklum lah. People keep on asking to take picture with him. I pun ape lagi. Apa yang make me interested coz he so tall. Damn tall. Guess who is he..... He is Nubhan, now his song byk lah kat corong2 radio gitu. So ape lagi kite org pun ambik kesempatan.... Ish teruk betol I nie. Kemaruk ambik gambar with the artis. What the first question I asked him " Adik nie bape tinggi?" 182cm..... My God he so talll......

No comments: